We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Energy Saving Units & our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Global electricity consumption and costs are continuing to increase year after year.
Organizations are increasingly faced with an urgent need to reduce energy consumption and costs while ensuring key business processes remain unaffected - ULTRA provides a simple solution that delivers financial savings and reduces your environmental impact. Decreasing energy consumption is now not only a moral responsibility in terms of protecting the environment, but with energy prices rising rapidly it is an economic necessity.
ULTRA's power saving performance will significantly reduce your electricity costs by improving your current electrical system.
ULTRA is the premier Electric Current Optimization system that compensates for energy that is normally lost in Alternating Current (AC) systems without dropping voltage. The main reactions within ULTRA occur between ceramic coatings, the ULTRA composite and the presence of the Alternating Magnetic Field (AMF) that accompanies all AC systems.
Far Infrared Ray that is emitted from the ceramic coatings activates the electrons in the ULTRA composite through Resonance Absorption. A Magnetic Interaction occurs between the activated electrons of the ULTRA composite and the AMF. This magnetic interaction generates magnetic wave energy and supplies it to the AC circuit.
1. The internal ceramic coated layer radiates the far infrared ray of 8-11um wavelength which is the identical frequency range with ULTRA composition.
2. Resonance absorption occurs.
* Resonance absorption is a phenomenon that activates the energy of vibration which coincides with each other
3. The electrons of ULTRA composition activate, and its energy is amplified through resonance absorption.
4. The electrons inside ULTRA composite that are activated by ceramic align as they interact with the alternating magnetic field generated from the AC power distribution system. As a result, the magnetic wave energy is generated.
5. The magnetic wave energy created is carried on the power line through electromagnetic, and is finally delivered to loads.
6. The magnetic wave energy created from ULTRA has the effect of reducing the user's power consumption as it generates induced electromotive force on loads through power line.